Full-Time Speech Language Pathologist
SPEECH-LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
2021-22 SCHOOL YEAR
Mid-State Special Education is seeking qualified candidates for Speech-Language Pathologist opening(s) beginning in the 2021-2022 school year. We serve several counties in central Illinois (Bond, Christian, Fayette, Macoupin, and Montgomery), and have some flexibility regarding the location of this position. Full or part-time applicants are encouraged to apply. Supervision related to obtaining the Certificate of Clinical Competence is available. A letter of interest, current resume, and an application should be sent immediately to Angela Armour, Director at Mid-State Special Education at email@example.com.
- Illinois PEL with a Speech-Language Pathologist Endorsement
- Maintain a license by Illinois Department of Professional Regulation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability and willingness to collaborate with school personnel to promote student learning
- Possess a valid driver’s license and maintain automotive insurance coverage as required by IL law
Terms of Employment:
- Full-Time Permanent – 180 Day Position OR Part-Time
- Start Date August 2021 (Summer ESY also available)
- Regionally competitive salary and benefits
Job Description: See attached for specific Essential Job Functions and Expectations.